1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Social Media Solution" for web agencies...I need a tool to semi-automate tasks

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by corlas, Dec 13, 2012.

Hi,

Have you "used/tested" a tool you would recommend to manage social media tasks for your clients that is good for small web agencies?

Clients budgets: under $1,000 per month

Number of clients: up to 10

Anything that small?

Thanks

corlas, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  2. RSberg

RSberg Peon

Best Answers:
    Im not exactly sure what you mean by "manage social media tasks" but if you are looking for a tool that will analyze a sites social strength and make suggestions on how to improve its social visibility (based on how it compares to the top 10 in Google for a chosen KW) then Google Social Signal Tracker...hope that helps some :)

RSberg, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  3. corlas

corlas Active Member

Best Answers:
    No that's not what I mean or need.

I look a tool specifically built for "web agencies" to manage tasks on behalf of clients. I am looking for a recommendation (i.e.: a tool someone HAS USED AND FOUND USEFUL)

Here's what i need to do:

TWITTER
    =======

Check your mentions and respond to them. This is anyone who has sent a status update to your @username on Twitter.
    Check your direct messages and respond to them. While a lot of these privately sent messages on Twitter are spam, some may not be and you don

corlas, Dec 23, 2012 IP