1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media VS News Media

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by stephanib1010, Nov 26, 2009.

Im putting social media to the test. What makes a website an instant success or a hot new fad. Does the news media determine whats hot or not, or is social media taking over. I'm doing an experiment to see what it takes to make a website an instant success. I started a website. Joined a couple social networking sites. I also have contacted certain media. Im trying to see if one person (me) can reach millions of people within 30 days. Im blogging every step I take to get there on my twitter account- onedollarpic. Check it out and let me know what you guys think. www.mymilliondollarpictures.com. Im really glad I found this forum it will help answer questions I found along the way.

-Stephani

stephanib1010, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  2. arnoldsmithh

arnoldsmithh Peon

Best Answers:
    I think social media is taking over all because social media is having a large amount of users. If you wanna promote your website you can do it by blog social media marketing.

arnoldsmithh, Nov 26, 2009 IP
  3. stephanib1010

stephanib1010 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree with you, what exactly do you mean by blog social media marketing? Do you mean by posting blogs about my website? Or do you mean by going to a specific website? Im sorry, I really am new to the social media world,lol.

Thanks,
    Stephani

stephanib1010, Nov 26, 2009 IP