1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social network integrated with marketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by @OzzyH123, May 4, 2012.

First I want to say hello. This being my first post and all.Imagine a social network with a forced matrix system. Imagine if Facebook would pay you for all those ads they have. There is a site that has this strategy to make money with no catch. Everyone is a skeptic, how much it cost, do i need to advertise to see money, will they sell my email and get spam for life. And the answer is no. It doesn't cost anything, ever it's a social network mixed with marketing. If you want you can sign up and forget it and in time you will see money at no cost. This site is just starting, Help me make it grow. Want to know more message me and I'll explain more via message. If this was a scam the site would want money at one point. Doesn't hurt to try. Here is the linkhttp://bit.ly/I7Nmoy

Last edited: May 4, 2012
    @OzzyH123, May 4, 2012 IP
  2. @OzzyH123

@OzzyH123 Peon

Best Answers:
    If anybody happens to click on my link and sign up and are having trouble getting the concept. Or having trouble getting your confirmation emails. Please don't hesitate to ask ill be more than happy to show you how to get started.

@OzzyH123, May 9, 2012 IP