1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Network of the FUTURE

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by AntakaMatics, Aug 23, 2011.

Considering how rapidly Myspace was supplanted by Facebook, I've got to wonder how long Facebook will sand the test of time. If you consider how fast CD's and DVDs are becoming obsolesced by digital media, and VHS and cassette before them, and so on, it only stands to reason that there is still great room for evolution and improvement. Which brings me to my question. What kind of features do you imagine will be incorporated into the NEXT generation of social network? (I am not a developer, just very fascinated by the growth of this technology.)

AntakaMatics, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  2. rajinderpalsingh

rajinderpalsingh Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the Social Network of the Future. I've been doing some serious buzzcooling while I put together my next-lev domination plans(3D printing is one of those things that can really get a bunch of geeks (gaggle of geeks?) going....)

rajinderpalsingh, Aug 23, 2011 IP
  3. xenon121

xenon121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    just like Google + :)

xenon121, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  4. seoviviti

seoviviti Peon

Best Answers:
    ya you are right this is true that the new concept always had certain life to exist their popularity. If new things come front of you then it will get more attention then existing one. At that movement you have to choose the right thing for you to entertain your self.

seoviviti, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  5. JPMiddleton

JPMiddleton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In 3 years I would say it will probably be Facebook, Google+ and another..

JPMiddleton, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  6. amherstsowell

amherstsowell Peon

Best Answers:
    Always change because it's a human nature, we all are want change so if some good feature will be added in any social network then it guarantee that it will become popular.

amherstsowell, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  7. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    No one knows for sure. Orkut was the craze in its day but where is it now? It is always expeceted that something inthe future will then over throw FB as well.

unknownpray, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  8. le_punk

le_punk Peon

Best Answers:
    google+ has some really interesting feature, but I think they released it too fast. if my email, calendar and all of my google stuff would be completely integrated into it in some sort of effective way, i could see myself migrating to it, but at its current stage its just a promising concept

le_punk, Aug 26, 2011 IP