1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Network Pro (TM) for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by TheGeeksPalace, Dec 28, 2009.

Hello everyone at DP forums! I am not trying to advertise or sell anything in this post. -Thanks

Anyway, I have developed an Application for the iPhone and iPod touch that combines Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and YouTube. Currently it is available on the App Store for only $1.99. I am not trying to advertise my App here on Digital Point, but I would like users to be aware of it.

So now, if you have more than one Social Network Profile, you don't have to keep switching Apps to stay updated. Comment on Facebook, Instant Message on MySpace, Tweet on Twitter, and even watch YouTube videos all in one App. Sadly, my Application has not been discovered by many so I am doing all I can to get the word out.

If there are enough replies and posts, I will post/PM 3 promo codes to get Social Network Pro for free. This is first come first serve basis. If anyone likes Social Network Pro, please tell your friends and family, because word of mouth is the best kind of advertising.

Thank you for reading this post, I will try to reply to anyone who posts anything in this thread. Also, I am open to any new ideas or suggestions for the App. :rolleyes:

TheGeeksPalace, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  2. HappyBoy

HappyBoy Peon

Best Answers:
    This sounds interesting! Can I get the free promo codes pls?

A screen shot or link to your software will be really helpful for DP members.

Anyway, do you have affiliate program for your software?

Cheers!

HappyBoy, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  3. TheGeeksPalace

TheGeeksPalace Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem, I'll pm you a code. Also, be aware that the code will expire in 28 days.

Here is a link directly to the App in iTunes. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/social-network-pro/id343672221?mt=8

I personally don't have an affiliate program, although Apple does have an iTunes affiliate program which you can find http://www.apple.com/itunes/affiliates/

I wont post a screen shot yet since they can just open iTunes with the link and look at it. haha

Thanks for posting!

TheGeeksPalace, Dec 29, 2009 IP