1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

social network software required

Discussion in 'General Business' started by antpeks, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Loudobject

Loudobject Guest

Best Answers:
    I've used phpfox before, it works pretty well, though to be honest if you want to stand out from the crown I would create your own as this is the only way you'll expand like facebook.

Loudobject, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  2. choppy

choppy Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey PolakPoncho
    You are the main Abledating Shill!
    Please don’t pay attention to Scam posts by Abledating SCAM Company especially to Mr. PolakPoncho. I think he is that Mr. Rudakov!!! The owner of Abledating Scam Mr. Rudakov is a Russian Scammer! He talks slanderously about Wazzum software!!! He will be sued for this slander!

choppy, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  3. benhuebner

benhuebner Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can use ning to build your own social network! Also I´m able to offfer you the Unselfish Community script, if you want more about, just send me a PM!

benhuebner, Jul 7, 2009 IP
  4. irishcoder

irishcoder Member

Best Answers:
    have you tried webdate (webscribble.com/products/webdate/)? chameleon? (chameleon.abk-soft.com/demo.php) aspnetdating? There are a lot of them. You just need to chose one which most suits your needs.

irishcoder, May 28, 2010 IP