1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social networking inside the enterprise

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Nik Cooper, Aug 18, 2009.

Who can imagine the web without FaceBook, My Space or any other social community now?

The same way you will not be able to imagine any enterprise without enterprise community or social enterprise software in a
    year or two. The solutions like Jive Clearspace and Community server from Telligent have been already in use by such famous companies as Intel, Nike, Electronics Arts etc
    If you want your business to prosper in web 2.0 epoch, make your choice today

Enterprise community software is a platform, which includes and combines all Enterprise 2.0 technologies and features.
    Messaging, data storage and management, knowledge management, blogs, forums, media sharing, polls, groups, CRM, RSS agregator,
    ECM, search engines, widgets, reporting and analysis, this is what enterprise portal consists of.

By using social software you can get the following benefits

1. you get new products or services to market faster
    2. cost reductions in existing business units because of improved processes and communications
    3. improved knowledge sharing
    4. better connection to your customers, as a result they are more satisfied Resulting in higher customer retention
    and/or minimized support costs.
    5. increased rate of innovation. New product improvements, methodologies and ideas

If you are ready to give it a try and encourage your staff by enterprise tools, contact me at nik.communities@gmail.com for
    more details. You will be surprised by our attractive prices.

Best regards,
    Nik Cooper
    MSN: nik.communities@gmail.com

Nik Cooper, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  2. wildogre

wildogre Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah that's true but i think when a company go for some ERP system it also give them enterprise networking solution am i right ?

wildogre, Aug 18, 2009 IP