1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

social networking is eliminating the gap between nations of different countries???

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by herrysmart, Apr 20, 2011.

what do u think about that??? if we see facebook on which different pages are available which hurt many people of the different nations like, by creating page on burn Quran day for the Muslims.
    so either these sites are eliminating the gap between people or they are playing role in maximizing these gap????

herrysmart, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  2. nirajkum

nirajkum Active Member

Best Answers:
    agree with you all. its how you want to interpret it ..

nirajkum, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  3. hsbkondotty

hsbkondotty Peon

Best Answers:
    As you said Social Networking sites decreasing gap between nations and make more close between peoples of various nations. But Facebook not strict towards this type of Fan pages as you said in question,.Facebook or Orkut or such social network sites should ban this types of offensive fan pages.

hsbkondotty, Apr 20, 2011 IP
  4. BlackHatMaster5000

BlackHatMaster5000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Excuse me? Ban these offensive fan pages? I am going to hold my tongue and just say, 1st Amendment, Pilgrim! ps I was going to applaud these sites because knowledge and information are all we have to connect us and hopefully promote some kind of meeting of the minds. But now that I think about it, maybe we should just ban "ALL" those offensive web sites and I'll let you be the judge. Fair enough?

BlackHatMaster5000, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  5. zslwork

zslwork Peon

Best Answers:
    in many office there is different grade on different thing , but when people meet in facebook then all come under single category .
    that makes good sense in many things . like one of our member said that connects globally instantly

zslwork, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  6. Quasha

Quasha Member

Best Answers:
    Social networking is just like bonding closely. Through this I can make my world so close and express and share my feelings and want so clearly. It is just amazing.
    Facebook is just like a family and a place to others.

Quasha, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  7. Ajay Bhargava

Ajay Bhargava Peon

Best Answers:
    Most probably, It's depend on how you are taking it...

Ajay Bhargava, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  8. BuyGifts.com

BuyGifts.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We must remember the all people in all countries are the same. Therefore, it would be beneficial for us to look at each other the same way... as brothers (or within a spirtual analogy, as branches of the same tree). A good person is a good person. A bad person is a bad person, no matter what country you live in. Furthermore, the president or actions of the leaders of these countries don't always represent the will of the individual people. Remember too that many people are divided in these countries. So to sum up a country as a whole, all thinking the same way, is not only NOT accurate but it is simply immature.

We owe it to ourselves to think positively about each other and understand that every country has it's extreme citizens that can do harm. But all countries also have great, wonderful people that love and care and only want the best for the WHOLE of humanity.

BuyGifts.com, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  9. BlackHatMaster5000

BlackHatMaster5000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have always been amazed at the idea of 'NATIONALISM'. Where did all these abitrary borders come from, anyway? What is a boundary? I see lines on maps. Names of different countries. I wonder what aliens will think if they come here. I think we are self absorbed little creatures trying to justify our existence. Look at the pics from the Hubbell Space Telescope and then give me an argument as to our position in the pecking order of the Universe. Do you know the speed of light? 186,000 miles per second. Now look up the distance in a light year. Check out some of the numbers on the galaxies, size and distance. Now ponder your own position in the Universe! Happy Trails...

BlackHatMaster5000, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  10. terrencewan

terrencewan Peon

Best Answers:
    From my point of view,
    one day we may all be united as one due to
    social networking, as we start to know and
    understand what others are thinking from
    different parts of the world.

May we be united one day as one!

terrencewan, Apr 25, 2011 IP