1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Networking site

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Scrap19, May 26, 2009.

Quick question for yall.....

I have heard the latest thing is to use social networking sites such as facebook to your advantage in promoting your site. How is this acheived? What are some of the free ways to use these sites to attract more visitors?

any help would be be appriciated

Scrap19, May 26, 2009 IP
  2. Cody Larson

Cody Larson Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook and Twitter are a must for any business. Before you create your business page on either of the two, first make sure you create a social network for yourself.

With either Facebook or Twitter, once you have a large social network you can point them or "suggest" them to view your business page or "become a fan" of your page. Once customers are a fan or follower of your page you can continue to interact with them on a personal level, announce promotions etc.

P.S. These pages usually rank high on SERPs for your brand name. :D

Cody Larson, May 26, 2009 IP
  3. Scrap19

Scrap19 Peon

Best Answers:
    great, thanks for the info...I already have a facebook page so i should create a page for my business and link them up?

it is free to create this for free for a business, correct?

Scrap19, May 26, 2009 IP