1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Networking Software - What to buy/chose ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by NullCode, Aug 14, 2007.

Well i have this till now :
    HS - do not like it a lot
    phpizabi - free but buggie
    abledating - Is it true ? Or a scam ?
    buddy-zone-social-networking-script - anyone tested ot ?
    And phpfox that i do not like - few features

I find abledating a good software but i think it is a scam . Found a letter somewhere saying it was a scam etc..

The software i found and looks good is skadate . Did anyone try it ?
    Are they "legit " ? Or what other softwares do u suggest ?

P.S: I found some topics about this thing .. but there a lot of posts where offtopic . I just want you to suggest me a good "dating script "
    Thx

NullCode, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  2. ilxeon

ilxeon Peon

Best Answers:
    handshakes is pretty good if you are good at customization.

ilxeon, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  3. syntax_error

syntax_error Peon

Best Answers:
    phpfox is one of my choice its like myspace, dzoic handshakes and alstrasoft efriends are also good ones.

syntax_error, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  4. NullCode

NullCode Member

Best Answers:
    I like SkaDate and abledating .. any reviews ? ( thow SkaDate makes me pay montly for IM chat .. )

NullCode, Aug 15, 2007 IP
  5. AndrewBo

AndrewBo Peon

Best Answers:
    I (although a developer of a dating script) will always recommend: GO CUSTOM.
    We develop abledating at http://www.abledating.net and have this site also: http://abk-experts.com/
    Here you can order a completely unique solution, not to over-saturate the web with clones of different dating software scripts.
    There is only one piece of advice one can give here: GO CUSTOM!!! Get an open source solution and change it until it is unique. Of cource it is easier to do this when you have a script with a lot of features like abledating from the beginning.

But it can be any other software script. Skadate, Boonex, PHPFox, whatever. But make your homework, imagine what you would like your site to lool like. And answer one simple quiestion: WHY THE USER WILL USE MY SITE AND NOT ALL THE REST?

AndrewBo, Dec 15, 2009 IP