1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Networks / Bookmarks with RSS update option

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by diginex, Aug 12, 2010.

I searched about this both in forum and on web but seems like i can't get an exact answer.

Currently, I can update my facebook, twitter and blogger accounts with RSS. I was wondering if i can use the same option for all social bookmarking sites. I checked ping.fm but they dont have such an option.

I would like all my social bookmark profiles to be updated everytime i post an article or news. I would appreciate if you can let me know about the sites that i can use rss feeds to update.

Thanks

diginex, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  2. SeanM5

SeanM5 Peon

Best Answers:
    The new Digg.com (version 4, in beta now) coming soon will support RSS feed updates. Not sure of any others.

SeanM5, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  3. sunilmnambiar

sunilmnambiar Peon

Best Answers:
    Check tweettwain, I am using it for a month now, it will update rss feeds to multiple accounts, both Twitter and Facebook. Cons-supports only one account in the free version, it is a desktop application, it must be running in your desktop or server. There are many features like auto-reply by which actually you can automate your account! Try and let me know if this is what you are looking for.

sunilmnambiar, Aug 13, 2010 IP