1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Promoting a new blog

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by LiamHammett, Jun 20, 2010.

I am by no means a Social Media expert, so I am looking for some advice.

I have a new startup blog, www.Stron9.com, and I'm looking for ways to promote it through Social Networks. I've not done anything like it before, so it's a new experience for me. I'm constantly going to be using the Twitter account (www.twitter.com/Stron9Blog) to talk to users and keep Tweeters up to date with our latest blog posts. But from there on I'm lost. What benefits would a FaceBook fan page have? How would I go about Digging articles well enough to get good traffic? What other networks should I use?

LiamHammett, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  2. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    When ever I build a new blog, I always build a Twitter and Facebook page with it and start with my core friends and followers on other pages.
    You also need to promote them on other places as well, on your website or blog..and many people list their Facebook URL as part of their profile or contact information everywhere, including online profiles, business cards, and emails signatures.

To do it the right way, you have to get in there and participate..network with people, find people of similar interests and do more than just promote your own stuff. Add content and share things that will make people want to engage and follow you.

To me the most important Networking platforms are Facebook, Twitter and Linked In, but you also have to join a few niche communities, forums and comment on blogs in your niche.

The most important thing is not to spend all of your time on these networks doing nothing but spamming you own articles and blog posts. People tend to ignore profiles like that, especially if they have never heard of you. CNN can get away with that, we can't.

hmansfield, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  3. manou92

manou92 Peon

Best Answers:
    you have a nice blog.

manou92, Jul 25, 2010 IP