1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Traffic Realle Works?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by dechartist1991, Nov 15, 2012.

Do you think Social Traffic Really works? I honestly uses Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Stumbleupon. These networks have brought me in fair amount of traffic but not a whole lot. I suggest that people who would like to get quality traffic, look for ezine email lists and start a blog. That has worked very well for you and brought em in a couple sales. Social Websites are not enough and only brought me in a couple views. Maybe I am doing something wrong, i don't know. I'm not asking to share tips just let me know if social marketing is dead or not? does it work for you?

dechartist1991, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  2. mmm555

mmm555 Member

Best Answers:
    They have worked some for me. I have heard of them REALLY working well for others. :)

mmm555, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  3. johnrone

johnrone Member

Best Answers:
    Social marketing is not dead. It works and the number of users who do social marketing to increase traffic is growing. In fact, according to a research from digital intelligence firm called Compete, Twitter followers are more than 60% more likely to visit your website and more than 50% more likely to make a purchase and recommend your company. Perhaps, you have done it the wrong way in using social networking sites to drive traffic. Or, perhaps, what you are doing with social media marketing is not enough. Make sure also to create a dynamic and compelling content that would entice visitors and others to either share your site and/or bookmark it.

johnrone, Nov 15, 2012 IP
  4. anzilone

anzilone Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely. Its works well...... Social Media traffic really works and help me to receive quality readers for my Blog.......

anzilone, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  5. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    YES, because they are direct traffic and they can be a direct customer as well to your products.

kinnethharring, Nov 21, 2012 IP
  6. stayfocusedonthis

stayfocusedonthis Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure it works, sites like FB are so popular with so many and they are usually real people really clicking :)

stayfocusedonthis, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  7. SD12

SD12 Peon

Best Answers:
    It works but I wouldn't focus completely on it..personally. Definitely not something you want to avoid though.

SD12, Nov 23, 2012 IP
  8. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    You can use all these social networks sites as tools to increase the number of visitors to your site. I am sure there are other tools out there, that might help you increase traffic to your site. We need to use as many of those tools to increase the possibilities of being successful online.

Gianni Palazzo, Nov 23, 2012 IP