1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SocialSkive - Exchange Facebook Likes and more

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Jonathan_Miller, Mar 8, 2013.

Hello,
    SocialSkive.com is for People who need more Facebook Likes, Twitter Tweets and other Social Promotion.

About us
    We from SkiveNetwork are the Experts in Social Media, we can help you to reach more audience in Social Networks so thousands of people will read your stuff, watch your videos, and generate you a high income. This is really hard for People who have never done this and hats why we made SocialSkive, SocialSkive is the best Tool when it comes to Social Media Promotion from Facebook Likes till Twitter Tweets its all in SocialSkive.
    Add our banner/link on your site and you will earn:
    • 1000 Tokens for each user that sign up to our site
    • $1.00 for each user that sign up to our site
    • 100 % from each sale generated by your referrals
    To receive commission, your referral must complete at least 250 exchanges at our website

Reach more People

We from SkiveNetwork are the Experts in Social Media, we can help you to reach more audience in Social Networks so thousands of people will read your stuff, watch your videos, and generate you a high income. This is really hard for People who have never done this and hats why we made SocialSkive, SocialSkive is the best Tool when it comes to Social Media Promotion from Facebook Likes till Twitter Tweets its all in SocialSkive.

Visit us

SocialSkive.com

Greetings
    Jonathan Miller

Jonathan_Miller, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  2. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for your information .

spider_web, Mar 17, 2013 IP
  3. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think Facebook like exchange sites are not useful as the likes, followers getting from these sites are not useful, only real like from real people are beneficial..

afoley77, Mar 18, 2013 IP
  4. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

I agree with you my friend.

All these traffic that they say are not real people who are interested in your content. What is the point of getting 1000 visitors a month is the traffic you are getting in the first place is not interested in your niche, service, product, etc.

I do not trust this type of offers where they say, you are going to get ton of traffic.

All the best.

Gianni Palazzo, Mar 28, 2013 IP