1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Software company discloses

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Anik321, Oct 5, 2013.

Software company discloses hack and advises customers that names and encrypted mastercard numbers could are purloined the pc computer code company Adobe has been hacked, doubtless compromising the information of 3.0 million customers, the corporate unconcealed on Thursday.
    Adobe aforesaid "sophisticated attacks" had been administrated "very recently".

Anik321, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  2. servspider

servspider Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is not good news do you have an official link source explaining this?

servspider, Oct 5, 2013 IP
  3. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure what is going on, but a couple of days ago, in a 24 hour period, there were hundreds of attacks on all sites using whmcs, the bitcoin forums emailed all members and reported that they were also in deed compromised, as well as adobe was compromised -> there is no official link for adobe, simply they emailed all members that were compromised.
    As I understand it, the bitcoin forum that I was on using phpbb3, so as of right now, all phpbb3 forums have this SERIOUS vulnerability.

The vulnerability means that the hackers now have the encrypted passwords and email accounts for all members. If you have a host that uses whmcs, or if you are registered on phpbb3 forums, or if you had an adobe account, then there is a very real chance that the hackers can crack your passwords.

What I dont get is the connection between whmcs, adobe, and phpbb forums? If three unconnected platforms have been compromised, who knows what else was compromised that hasnt yet been detected?

matt_62, Oct 5, 2013 IP