1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

sold a site for x,xxx - Escrow help!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by foofighters, Dec 24, 2011.

Hi there, my site sold my site on flippa and the transaction will go through escrow.com

It's the first time me using escrow and i was wondering if someone could help me on this.

Since i'm selling both the domain name, as well as the content on the site i was wondering if the deal was set up wrong on Escrow.

This is the transaction

Also the inspection period has been set to three days, can someone give me a bit of an insight into this.

Also what should i do when the buyer wires over the funds on escrow.com

straight away transfer the domain and the website to them?

thanks again

Should the deal be broken down into two parts, 4,000 for the domain, then 4000 for the content of the site.

escrow.jpg

foofighters, Dec 24, 2011 IP
  2. rkukk

rkukk Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats on the sale.

Go ahead and zip up the website and all the files necessary, some documentation for the new site owner would be ideal :)

There is never a such thing as to much communication, after all this is a hefty sale for you, first I pressume?

After the site has been delivered go ahead and give him a push from your domain account to his, godaddy/namecheap/netearthone/enom resellers have this feature.

You should be good to go.

rkukk, Dec 24, 2011 IP
  3. filegrasper

filegrasper Active Member

Best Answers:
    congratz on sale mate btw do you mind saying your site name?

filegrasper, Dec 24, 2011 IP
  4. sylar48

sylar48 Peon

Best Answers:
    Similiar situation here. But I have sent the site and transfer the domain to the buyer but still the money transfer is not completed and I am trying to communicate the buyer via email and via flippa but did not get any response or so. Our inspection period is also 3 days. Could someone give more info about it and what should i do now? Should i wait more and is there anything else that can i do other than waiting?

sylar48, Dec 25, 2011 IP