1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some sort of script that will be able to track cases by ID for specific users

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Bogmil, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi,

Please help me.

OK, I'll be short. Here's what I need:

Cast: Client, Admin
    Details: admin works for a company that does money processing. However, it's not instant processing; there needs to be a verification process and so forth.

I need a script that will do this:

Admin enters all kinds of data about Client A (Name, nickname, address, so on) and a Case ID #. So, if client A requests a service (e.g. sends money), he will get a specific case ID. Say that the ID # is #555

Now admin is in the control. From a backend interface, admin controls the current status of the case. The status can be "Planned; in verification process; and done".

So admin sends an email to Client A saying "You can check your case status here: www.mysite.com/check-case". Then Client A goes there, inputs #555 and voila - all the information about the case, when it started, what's the current status etc.

So is there a script that would do something like this?

If you can't think of any, can you please suggest what to look for? I mean, I'd (of course) look for it myself, but I don't know how to look :eek:

Thanks a lot!!

Bogmil, Feb 2, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.