1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some tips on how to make a few dollars online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Evan Munthe, Dec 4, 2013.

Hey guys
    I want to learn some new ways to promote my website and I guess this is the best place to do that.
    Any one that has any tips?

Evan Munthe, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  2. kingde

kingde Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Get involved in some forums to get people an idea of what kind of value you could offer by contributing in discussions
    2. Create some kind of (free or low cost) attractive offer to give people some motivation to go in your direction and check out what you have (compilation of tips, ideas, approaches etc)
    3. Place the offer in your signature area.. some people who liked what you had to say might check out what else you have
    4. Go to the link so you can get the Amazing Overflowing Traffic Pump which sends super targeted traffic to your website no matter what the content quality or subject you are talking about ;-)

kingde, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  3. hasibrsohel

hasibrsohel Member

Best Answers:
    Take time to think about what you like and then you can create a blog using blogger.com (free) and post article with unique content everyday. If you can continue posting and if your keywords are good, you will be get visitor and after few weeks/month you can apply for google adsense.

Its a slow process but you can do it in your free time and you dont need to spend any money for that.

hasibrsohel, Dec 4, 2013 IP
  4. van nduth

van nduth Banned

Best Answers:
    Make a Facebook fanspage and twitter account about your site. It will increase your website traffic. Update regurally about your website on facebook/twitter/any social media. Dont say anything which are not important on your social media account.

Dont forget, Submit articles on your website to social bookmark/article directory too.

van nduth, Dec 4, 2013 IP
    nnsjw702 likes this.
  5. BigTeddyBigDeals

BigTeddyBigDeals Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just joined to thank Van nduth, hasibrsohel, and kingde for contributing some excellent ideas. Very informative, thank you.

BigTeddyBigDeals, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  6. kingde

kingde Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was kidding about my #4 ;-)

kingde, Dec 5, 2013 IP
  7. LinkBuilder1987

LinkBuilder1987 Member

Best Answers:
    Get followers on Tumblr, Google+, Twitter and FaceBook. You need real followers and they must be interested in what your website is about.

If you make good videos you can get visitors from YouTube.

LinkBuilder1987, Dec 5, 2013 IP