1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Somebody HELP!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by qardinal, Jun 20, 2007.

i have been trying to figure this out for a long time, and maybe i'm a dumbass for not getting something that seems like it must be simple, but this is my last stop before i give up.

how are the websites that automatically show content from global rss feeds based on certain related keywords and so forth doing it? i've even seen blogspot blogs that have posts automatically placed that are copies of posts on other sites. like people have youtube videos complete with the original descriptions and tags automatically placed on their site, and other websites have a section with related content that shows a search result style section of other posts. i know this is related to embedding rss feeds somehow but how is this done, what are they using to do this?

i'm literally begging to know how this is done. thanks.

qardinal, Jun 20, 2007 IP
  2. Remo

Remo Peon

Best Answers:
    For embedding Youtube with full descriptions and tags and no Youtube logo ! you can just purchase a script like this one which I purchased from another DP member who has a post here

This is a brilliant script IMO and great support is given

Now for importing RSS feeds to make as blog posts in wordpress you can just go to your resource tab and check the box next to the name of any feed you want to import. Imports don't happen instantly, but the next time that RSS feed is grabbed, any new content will be posted to your blog

Remo, Jun 20, 2007 IP