1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sort Of New To This

Discussion in 'General Business' started by o_iSniPe_xX, Jul 15, 2013.

Well, I just turned 18, and I'm very knowledgeable, and familiar with the Internet. By this, I mean, I can code in HTML, CSS, some PHP, and JS.

I know how to set-up a site, and I can do it in about 5 minutes, and I just find it really easy to do websites, and services. However, I want to do my own thing now. Be a leader, and do what I want....

So in all honesty, I want to made a forum, and stick with it. Do some SEO, and see where it goes. I can cover most of the cost for the hosting, and things like that, but do you think it's worth it? I really want to dedicate myself to this, but I'm not even sure if I should do it.

o_iSniPe_xX, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  2. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Running a forum is a full time job, and you have to do lot of effort to keep it active. if you are really dedicated and have much time than go for it :)

xXxpert, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  3. o_iSniPe_xX

o_iSniPe_xX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

I tried to do one when I was about 14. Honestly, I made around $2,000 in 3 months. I know I can do it, I'm just not sure if I should just jump into it again.

o_iSniPe_xX, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  4. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe, it's time to launch it together. Not just a forum, but maybe the creative heads need to sit together and make things happen. It would be difficult but worth it. Are you interested? @o_iSniPe_xX?

GAdsense, Jul 15, 2013 IP
  5. dailybread2011

dailybread2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Wow! Awesome post o_iSnipe_xX. Hard name to write but. :)

With those sort of skills you should be able to just rule on the internet.

A forum is a lot of work as you already know, but, if you have already done it successfully - and made money! Cool! - then if you enjoy it, it really isn't work for you. It's just something you enjoy doing and you get paid for it. Now that is just ideal.

My only question would be about whether that is the best, most profitable of your very marketable skills. There are a squillion ways to make money on the internet.

dailybread2011, Jul 16, 2013 IP