1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SP2 M$ OS destruction!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anthonycea, Sep 27, 2004.

1. NewComputer

NewComputer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PS: I have had so many MAC's in with the inability to upgrade OS's it is not even funny. I think what you are looking for is year 2078 technology on your current system. Not going to happen, you have to upgrade, it is part of life. Upgrade your car, house, furniture, clothing etc... because new things come out that are faster, better, more secure and are of better value. You should see how much the first computers were and what kind of securty they had...

AC - Sorry if you think I am being short with you, but this is just a really petty arguement. You do it with Google, Microsoft and anyone who seems to have a monopoly or the best available options.

NewComputer, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You are fighting a losing battle NC, read the e-week article posted in the first post in this thread then talk Micro-scam trash. :D

The entire world is moving over to Linux and Apple boxes, one thing for sure, anyone working on M-scrap boxes will be busy from all the boxes loaded with spyware and viruses and malware.

It is no wonder you want this sick game to continue NC, you are in the Russian Mafia also.

Welcome to the family NC, come and let Uncle Bill slap you on the face son!

LOL :D :D :D

anthonycea, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  3. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever - This is getting out of hand...

Like the New Avatar Anthony - Somewhat more asthetically pleasing - Who is it?

SEbasic, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    First one that guesses gets a full photo emailed to them and my mothers old ME box after it becomes a zombie :eek:

5. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it... Julia?

SEbasic, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    No help Yea or Nay, sorry, your one guess has expired SE, do not try again! :mad:

7. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I bet you look more like Donald Trump then the pretty face you have as an avatar now.

Unless you spent all your money on some crazy plastic surgeries!!

debunked, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  8. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    That wouldn't surprise me :D

SEbasic, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Whats wrong did you guys run out of game?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

10. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hehe - you said I ran out of guesses...

That was my second guess nonetheless :D

Just kidding Anthony... Maybe you should show us what you look like.. Then such claims would not have been made ;)

SEbasic, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I can not post a photo of myself, are you crazy?

I have the Russian, M$, Google, Digital Point and the Compar Mafia after me, not to mention the Republican Mafia :eek:

You must be out of your mind son, I was great looking until I hit 35, now I am just a old guy with hair on my shoulders and back that likes to drink whiskey and curse under my breath at a lot of you :mad: :mad:

12. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hehe - But you love us really ;)

I always thought you'd have long hair.. Just couldn't get rid of that Hippy in you?

Or is that hair growing out of your shoulders?

SEbasic, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I can not tell you the features other than when I hit 35 hair started growing on my back, now it is coming out of my shoulders also.

When you hit 45 plus, you really are just trying to continue breathing, got about 15 years more to suffer in this old body dude.

It ain't gona get better, when you finally accept that, you are officially OLD :eek:

14. NewComputer

Best Answers:
    It looks like Geena Davis....

15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Your wife would be proud of you NC, you are wrong and out of guesses, but you do get the booby prize below.

http://news.com.com/Microsoft+to+secure+IE+for+XP+only/2100-1032_3-5378366.html

Read this and come back and defend your Boss, Uncle Bill and the Russian Mafia, sona, Ia woulda lika to smaka u faca :D

16. NewComputer

Best Answers:
    I have no control over what MS does. If I get a machine with an older version of Windows on it, I recommend upgrading to XP. If there components wont allow that upgrade, I recommend they upgrade their components. It is business. If Bill G. does not want to support old versions of Windows, I assume he has that right and authority. It is his OS, we just pay for the license.

Sorry AC, this arguement you will not win with me. I have both XP and Linux installed on my current machine. I cannot get Linux to work with my onboard NIC and until someone at linux support can help me, then I will not use it. There in lies the problem. Linux is good if you are a programmer. Otherwise, use Windows XP or your old OS. If you don't want the security, leave it where it is. I guess you can live in the stone age or you can upgrade.

Send me your mom's machine, I will fix it like new with XP with SP2 and all...

17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I will say one thing for you NC, you are hard headed, I do not want XP or SP2 or the next patch of a patch that Microsoft so generously offers us all for 100 bucks x 200 Million users.

If you would have read the opening article from e-week you would see that XP even with the SP2 rip off patch and the IE scam browser is still a security risk.

You just can not see the light because you do not read articles given to enlighten you.

So live on in your M$ induced daze, after all you are one of the folks benefiting financially from the confusion NC.

You are a member of the family son, coma hera, let me graba thosa chekas, ha, ha, ha, son, goda to hava you in the Russian Mafia :cool:

I can solve my computing security problems real easy NC, it is called Apple MAC Tiger OS, OK, OK :)

18. NewComputer

Best Answers:
    haha, I have read the articles. They are nothing new, switch your mom to Firefox. I am sure there are simple install instructions for FireFox on the internet. Now, if she were on a Mac or Linux, she would have to go through all kinds of crap to get it to work ;) Either way, I would be happy to help. Just make the check out to "The Canadian Microsoft Mafia"

19. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Its about time you started making good comedy NC :D

Next it will be time to drop your bias, but when you are making so much from the calamity in the marketplace, I can not expect you to be completely objective NC.

I would never ask you to be honest and take food out of your families mouth, I am sure your old lady would kick you to the curb if you told the truth and Uncle Bill paid a visit to your doorstep. :eek:

You could be sleeping with the fish soon NC, remember the last guy that left, left in a concrete coffin. Your too nice of a kid to suffer that, so just keep your mouth shut and let me do the talking :D

20. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly -- I have NEVER -- EVER --had a virus, going back to DOS, then Windows 3.1, 95, 98, and now XP. It's truly astounding what updated antivirus software, a decent firewall, and COMMON SENSE can do for a system in that regard.

My sons had a virus on their machine once, from an infected diskette they got from a friend, but they were only about 8 years old at the time. My father also had one once, but half the time he can't figure out how to work his email. :eek:

minstrel, Sep 27, 2004 IP