1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Spell and grammar check.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by yvesfra, Feb 9, 2011.

Hello,

I am not english native and I am looking spell and grammar check and correction for my web site. All strings are in one file and easy to correct.

Is anyone have an idea about such service?

Thanks in advance.

yvesfra, Feb 9, 2011 IP
    cristinstephen likes this.
  2. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get tools to check spelling and grammar in word processing software but nothing is able to make anything readable to a native English speaker as a proof reader. If you're trying to appeal to an English speaking audience then I can't stress enough that you should either employ or have a partner who can do a professional job. Native English speakers will be really put off by any errors no matter how small you consider them; and if your website is trying to sell things then bad readability gives the impression of a less than reputable website.

Steve Marino, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  3. Scoty

Scoty Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe he was in fact asking for a service that does such, although I know of none, I felt I should point this out/give my interpretation.

Scoty, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  4. yvesfra

yvesfra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks,

Yes I am looking for someone that can proof read the site's strings and correct any mistake.

yvesfra, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  5. NEFTALI

NEFTALI Peon

Best Answers:
    Spelling would be easy enough to check with either your programs built in spell check... b ut as for grammar for a non native speaker will require a native speaker to as=ct as an editor and offer to rewrite your article.

You can find plenty of good article/content writers here or on the web, but be sure to ask that a) their native english speaker/educated and b) offer rewrite services.

That type of service should be about HALF of whatever they charge for an original article and turnaround time should be in half the time as well. But, you'll also need to be able to work out how you will both be ale to communicate your expectations. If you have trouble with written english then something like Skype may be prudent.:D

I'm not allowed to post links yet but look for premiercontentsource.com. I used their service and was very satisfied. Nicole there is quick and prompt. Let her know NEFTALI from Deadlambchop.com sent you. I'm not an affiliate just a past satisfied customer

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
    NEFTALI, Feb 9, 2011 IP
  6. yvesfra

yvesfra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much NEFTALI.

yvesfra, Feb 10, 2011 IP
  7. rajsmrt11

rajsmrt11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi wesfra i am interested in this project. please PM

rajsmrt11, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  8. infocreator

infocreator Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a proofreading business and I would be happy to help you. AmericanProfreading.com You can PM me with your requirements.

infocreator, Feb 12, 2011 IP