1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

spiritual (god, peace) websites are good business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by diego018, Sep 29, 2011.

i currently have experience with the music niche, but lastly i have been very interested in the spiritual community, meditation, peace, etc.

so i thought, why not give a good message with the tools i have (content creator, web designer, seo) and live of that?

do you think it could be profitable?
    i will do it anyway, i just want to know if its better to put 100% effort on this new proyect, or put 50% on this and 50% on a more profitable one.

diego018, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  2. MTbiker

MTbiker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    MTbiker, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  3. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No it's not profitable , the best you can do here is build websites for churches and get a link out of it . Also having portfolio that includes a lot of websites that you built for free for a good cause is a big plus in the eyes of many customers , it shows that you're not some robot that's after their wallets but that you're also interested in community building .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  4. ncsalestrainer

ncsalestrainer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You could monetize it with a bookstore, or personalized online spiritual advice.

ncsalestrainer, Sep 29, 2011 IP
  5. diego018

diego018 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i was thinking in adsense, adsense is profitable in this niche?
    i also thought about launching my own ebook.
    i also was thinking on a "personalized online spiritual advice" like ncsalestrainer said.

diego018, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  6. G. Gnome

G. Gnome Peon

Best Answers:
    I would only do it if I had something to sell directly to the public. I would also keep out any ad networks and focus strictly on product sales. With great content and user experience, it could do well.

G. Gnome, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  7. BlogsAboutCrap

BlogsAboutCrap Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it what you're passionate about? That's what really matters.

BlogsAboutCrap, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  8. stellar40

stellar40 Peon

Best Answers:
    BlogsAboutCrap is right, anything is possible as long as you believe in it with your whole heart. Giving it 50% attention will not work though.

I recently heard an inspiring story of a guy who wanted so badly to become a preacher. He rented an auditorium for his first sermon and put up posters everywhere. he also made sure that he told anyone and everyone he met about it.

At the appointed time, the sound technician, and a janitor were the only audience in that auditorium. After waiting for 15 more minutes, he decided to go ahead and deliver his sermon. He preached with such conviction and passion, turning to each section of the room as if it was full of people.

Finally he came to the end of his message. As planned, he made a call for anyone who wanted to accept christ to come forward. The janitor and the technician both stepped forward. They later told him that they were moved not by what he said but by what he believed. The guy went on to become a famous preacher and today he is known by many.

What I learnt with this story is that it desn't matter what anyone else says or how things look. If you believe this is the way for you to go, then by all means go ahead and do it. The how to make money with it will become apparent as you continue doing what you love.
    To your success

stellar40, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  9. gr8webseller

gr8webseller Peon

Best Answers:
    in current trend everything is profitable... the niche you have chosen has less competition... even if you can't each much from ads, you can write your own book (or hire a freelancer to write) and sell it...

gr8webseller, Oct 2, 2011 IP