1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sponsored Themes: can we buy?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by styzer, Feb 28, 2012.

Hi,

I've been looking for days for an answer but cannot find any mention. Can someone direct me to this info? I would like to purchase a sponsored theme I like, which also happens to be offered on this forum. Is it possible and if so is there a special place, process, etc? I wrote both the website offering it SimpleWPThemes via their contact form, as well as the person offering it here via private message. I haven't heard anything from either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

regards,

Styzer

styzer, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  2. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    If they haven't responded, there isn't much you can do until you hear from them.
    Or just buy something else. There's always something simular or better available.

hmansfield, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  3. styzer

styzer Peon

Best Answers:
    Someone's not sleeping... ! Thanks for the reply. sadly I had done the site to about 70% before I found idiotic links in the footer. That's why i'm not too hot having to start over with a different theme... I'll wait a bit longer and see if they finally wake up... would be nice to talk to them and find a solution.

Styzer

styzer, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  4. styzer

styzer Peon

Best Answers:
    Any suggestion? I prefer being able to contact the theme maker/sellers...

BTW, I checked your work - well done!

Regards,

Styzer

styzer, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  5. hmansfield

hmansfield Guest

Best Answers:
    I never get caught up on one theme. With so many other there, there are many ways to do what you want to do.
    If they aren't getting back to you, that's their loss.
    I have never seen a theme that is so original that I couldn't move on with something else.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

hmansfield, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  6. styzer

styzer Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a tough call when you're tens of hours into work... I'll certainly give these guys a few more days to respond, unless they are absolutely against letting of their hold on the sites their themes go on. It's a strange concept if they don't...

Regards,

Styzer

styzer, Mar 3, 2012 IP