1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ssupload - what CMS is this?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Remo, Oct 16, 2007.

The title says it all, does anyone know what CMS/Script is being used by this site

Thanks in advance

Remo

Remo, Oct 16, 2007 IP
  2. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It looks like it may be using phplinkdump but I am not positive on this...You should check it out it is very similar. Hope this helps

FPForum, Oct 16, 2007 IP
  3. Remo

Remo Peon

Best Answers:
    I didnt/dont think it is but thanks for the suggestion. Just want to get the script to mod as I can push a healthy amount of traffic to it from day one

Now if I wanted a YouTube clone I would have gotten a million responses :confused: maybe by bumping this thread someone has done something similar and if had a working admin I wouldnt be another I only want to pay $30 :D

Anyone want to save me from writing another post about modding/building on an existing one - PM me to save bumping this thread as I think I am being clear enough, about what I am after

Remo, Oct 16, 2007 IP