1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Start up a programming business for IT and computers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by worldtraveller321, Feb 8, 2011.

Good evening all. From Ontario, Canada. I am posting to this forum as I am interested in starting up an online business idea. I am posting here to get in contact with as many interested people as possible. I do not know where to start or how to start such a system.

There is already businesses that are running like this already. What I like to do is create an online business that offers services in the IT world. From programming languages, to networking , web designing and more.

This I know is already done but I like to try this out on my own. I will use a system like freelancer etc and all type of websites.

I like to get as many people interested as possible. I like to have a long list of pool of people who would be interested in being part of this. I like to create an army of programmers who would be at my disposal for when a project comes up I will be able to assign work to as many people as possible at short notice and would be able to do the job as required. They would be willing to start this out and grow with the company.

I know that people are expecting good employment and good pay. My goal or Idea is everyone can grow with success with company. That success will be achieved by working together and everyone gets a piece of the pie.

Way it would work, is everyone works on a commission base as we rely on contracts to work on from other people and companies. I get those contracts and set up a rate for client to pay etc. As to services, then contract work is given to everyone else depending on the work. Work rewarded to list of people who will be sitting and waiting for the work. There will be a set rate divided from contract in regards to pay. The client will then have full interaction with the programmer or developer etc. As they may want to get tabs of what is happening and perhaps offer more feedback etc.

So that is idea for now. I know this is being done already many times over. But I like to start something new , perhaps get feedback from other people interested in this.

I like know who or where I can research or talk to. To gain information on this, to learn more about the costs involved and legal aspects of this.
    Who is most knowledgeable about such an adventure.

I thank you all for reading this and I gladly await for your messages to this. Like to get in contact with everyone out there.
    Thanks

worldtraveller321, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  2. Steve Marino

Steve Marino Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a big warning sign, right?

Concepts like this need a very large critical mass of buyers and sellers to make it in any way feasible. When you're going to go up against existing players in the market then you are going to need a fantastic new selling point and also a lot of marketing cash.

Steve Marino, Feb 8, 2011 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You need to start small at the beginning.

Advertise your needs to find related talent at local newspaper then input their details to website.

After than get some project from local community to built your reputation before go for global.

mentos, Feb 8, 2011 IP