1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Start your own business, creating mobile websites !!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MobileInternet, Nov 28, 2012.

By 2013, More people will be accessing the
    web from mobile phones, than from PC's.

Source: Gartner Research

Normal websites don't look right on a phone. The buttons are tiny. The text is unreadable.

Big fingers have trouble. Its not easy.

[​IMG]

Mobile Internet Biz is a complete business-in-a-box package that will allow you to start selling mobile websites to local businesses.

Upon purchase, you will have your very own Unique login account for our members area site, where you can download the software and follow our proven step-by-step course to starting your own highly profitable business.

If you can buy and sell online, you can run this business..... Why?

• [*=left]Only 5% of Businesses have a mobile website, this means 95% of small businesses are potential customers
      [*=left]There's no cold calling or rejection needed
      [*=left]Setting up mobile websites is far easier than setting up standard sites, Social Media Sites or any other service for local businesses
      [*=left]95% of businesses NEED a mobile website today and are loosing money everyday they wait
      [*=left]This business is highly profitable, and what you charge is up to you, but we recommend charging between $90 and $450
      [*=left]Many members have gone on to build up a successful home based business using our software and step by step course - Join them now
    Full Support is provided with every purchase so you never get left in the dark.
    Got a problem? Just open a support ticket in the members area and we usually reply within a couple hours.

Believe it or not, there are over 5,300 different mobile screen sizes, resolutions and operating systems. These all have a different way of presenting text, images and buttons. Our software makes sure your mobile website looks right on every single one.Mobile websites are evolving at a breakneck pace, and we’re at the forefront. The Mobile website software developed by us include features such as a click-to-call button, Maps, Contact Forms, Social Networking Links, Galleries, Store Locator and much much more. We’ll continue to bring the latest developments to your mobile website software.

[​IMG]

You will have the rights to use our software on as many clients sites as you wish... The members area is packed full of download programs that will help you with your business.

Our well documented training course is broken down into easy to follow steps and teaches you how to install and use the software, also how to start your own highly profitable mobile website business and where to find those all important clients.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a "One-off" fee and there are NO re-occurring monthly payments. Once you've bought it, its yours for life!

Testimonials - (These are all 100% Genuine testimonials)

We're continuing to receive some really great success stories from our members, with many going on to make $200 to $400 per sale....
    ...and remember, you can use our mobile website software on as many client sites as you wish.

Derek Amores
    Jackpot! I Picked this up right away when I was able to test the demo'ed website on my own phone and found that it fit perfectly as expected. Previous purchases failed this test. The proof is in the pudding.​

whodeeni
    Very well put together package, and from what I see so far, incredible customer service! Thanks ​

Steve Solem
    Hey just wanted to compliment you on a job very well done here!
    The site builder itself is super easy to use and it took me about 5 - 10 minutes to copy and paste my way to a great looking site. While I'm no fan of doing spec work, this system makes it easy enough I could see doing 5 or 6 sample sites for local businesses in an hour and easily selling 2 or 3 or them at $200 - $300 each.

alexd
    I've just got this installed and running and am playing about creating a test mobile site. All I can say is "I am very impressed !!". This script is amazing, so easy to install, and using it is a breeze. I am very excited about the opportunities with using this.

Jeff_Bell
    Ok, I purchased! Did a quick install, and I mean quick & easy... First impression A+ Now I'm off to play around in the members area... First impression A+ It may be a while, there is a lot in here...

Visit us now !!!

MobileInternet, Nov 28, 2012 IP
  2. Anastasiya1989

Anastasiya1989 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [FONT=Liberation Serif, Times New Roman, serif]The benefits of having the mobile website version are obvious. A successful business owner needs to consider that the big part of his audience prefer to use mobile devices while browsing. Designing mobile website or native mobile application will bring you more clients and more incomes.[/FONT]

Anastasiya1989, Nov 29, 2012 IP
  3. jenyfarlopej

jenyfarlopej Member

Best Answers:
    You have created a beautiful site. If you have useful content on it then in short time it'll get popularity.
    I'm sure you'll get good traffic.

jenyfarlopej, Dec 4, 2012 IP
  4. sbrettoncm

sbrettoncm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    These days every company is focusing on using mobile devices as a tool to increase its customer base. Statistics have shown that internet usage from mobile devices has experienced rapid growth, and is still increasing at a high pace. Every company wants to make use of this platform and tap audiences from different locations of the world. They want to implement modules that is mobile-friendly which can help in building a popular website or app.

sbrettoncm, Dec 6, 2012 IP
  5. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just know theres websites that already sell built apps, and are auctioned at a fraction of the cost. So keep in mind those things before hiring any services.

James Byun, Jan 2, 2013 IP