1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting a Diapering Service

Discussion in 'General Business' started by visualskirmish, Jun 27, 2010.

My wife is looking to start a diapering service here locally and I was looking for some ideas for website design, promotion, services, advertising, etc.
    We want to build an attractive website that caters to new parents and maybe do some type of promotion since we are just starting out.
    Any ideas?

visualskirmish, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  2. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of ideas are you looking for?

FavouritesBlog, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  3. visualskirmish

visualskirmish Peon

Best Answers:
    A good promotion idea, such as first month of service for free? Is that a good one or do you have something better?
    Also, where to advertise?

visualskirmish, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  4. createdevelop

createdevelop Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Really?? So basically you want a business plan?
    Look I don't want to piss all over someone looking for help, but please, at least try and help yourself first.

At least tell us a little bit more about your business. If you are seriously looking for help that will make a difference to your business, then give us a little more to work with.

Also, there are plenty of places you can get some great ideas for running a business, and getting started. Posting a question like that on a forum like this will just get you lots of people saying empty things like "get backlinks" and "write moar content".

PS: If you really are serious about doing this, in exchange for me giving you all you need to start your business, give us a couple of hundred words on the following.
    Where you are based
    what you are selling
    why someone should buy from you
    how much you expect to charge
    What your business terms will be (cash up front etc)
    What sort of customers will you attract

PPS: If you want a shortcut to starting your business, we can do it for you, just pm me.

createdevelop, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  5. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You should go to hospital then distribute flyer and diaper to new born parent so that it will increase your sales.

mentos, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  6. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    What a great idea mentos! Networking and building connections is huge in any business you do.. if you can get a few hospital to work with you and give them some commission then I'm sure you will be making profit in no time. You should also do free delivery within certain miles and what amount to buy to get the privilege of this service. Best of luck!

Justin_Dupre, Jun 28, 2010 IP