1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting a new site, CMS or the regular site?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by jalika, Jul 5, 2006.

Hi,

I am planing to build two nes sites, one for get paid free sites listing, and the other for a sopping site.

What i am now thinking is, start a CMS site using Joomla now, when this site is in the top 10 listing in google, yahoo, msn, i change the home page to my needed.

I add product reviews, site reviews in the CMS now.

What is your opinion???

Jalika

jalika, Jul 5, 2006 IP
  2. frankcow

frankcow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, go with Joomla right away
    easier to expand when necessary

frankcow, Jul 5, 2006 IP
  3. wibr

wibr Peon

Best Answers:
    If you can build a site and get it in the top 10 using Joomla, why would you change anything later?

Considering the state of the serps right now I'd stick with CMS and keep doing it as long as it works.

wibr, Jul 5, 2006 IP
  4. cldnails

cldnails Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, don't bother switching once you reach good standings using Joomla. Once you get the traffic and ranking you want simply start a subdomain for your directory...err whatever. That's what I intend to do with my 'Buy-Wii' domain.

Also, I think i'm about to take that step, seeing that I'm #1 for 'Buy Wii' and placing great on other key search phrases.

cldnails, Jul 5, 2006 IP