1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting a profitable eBay business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wheelstb, Apr 9, 2014.

I've sold on eBay before, and I have even had short-term businesses that were eBay based.

I understand how eBay businesses work, and I know that a few people are able to make quite a bit of money on eBay.

I'm struggling to find full-time standard employment. It occurs to me that I might just need to make it happen on my own. Is the prospect of a profitable eBay business a long shot, or is it something that is genuinely worth pursuing as long as you are willing to put in the necessary work.

Has anyone had any genuine success with eBay that would be willing to share their experience? I would appreciate any advice that could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for the help.

wheelstb, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  2. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I made $500 a month this summer selling wholesale sunglasses. I didn't buy to much product but it is easy to scale up.

Dionne Taylor, Apr 9, 2014 IP