1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting business from nowhere

Discussion in 'General Business' started by katsarov, Sep 3, 2011.

1. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get registered on Wordpress and get hold a really good template of a blog. Put up some ads and make sure you select the right niche to work on. It may be slow in the beginning but remember you did put up 0 cash upfront

unknownpray, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  2. IceNer

IceNer Peon

Best Answers:
    It`s going to be hard to earn any real money without a simple little investment. I`m also suggesting that you should get between 10-50 usd to start up with so you can get some small SEO too.

IceNer, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  3. srafayj

srafayj Member

Best Answers:
    Go for Blogpost!

srafayj, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  4. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    People hate blogger :) Buts that's what I did. I had a failing site, sold it for a domain and did some blogging. I later sold that site for $20 and it has just gone from there. I haven't invested any more money (apart from in an ecard site- which wasn't a money making biz just a cool thing to do in my spare time). Blogger is fine. If you can get $50 great, if not start with $10 and use blogger.

sambling, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  5. MattVit

MattVit Peon

Best Answers:
    Making a blog isn't really starting a business.

MattVit, Sep 16, 2011 IP
  6. HomeBusiness77

HomeBusiness77 Peon

Best Answers:
    I joined SFI for free, then I created a free landing page promotting SFI using blogger.com. I then used multiple free traffic sites. I now invest a few dollars a month, however the start was free and my first visits and sign ups were free. The more I make, the more I put into the site, like any other business.

HomeBusiness77, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  7. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend that you attend a class about Entrepreneurship. You look like you are lost, and not sure from which point to start. I'll suggest that you also improve and do actually care about your English. It's something important when you have a business.

omarabid, Sep 17, 2011 IP
  8. Compuzone

Compuzone Member

Best Answers:
    you can be online freelancer at sites like microworkers.com and also blog at wordpress.com or blogger.com just to make yourself to get used to blogging activities. but once you have received some bucks it's important to invest some money to buy TLD domain & paid hosting. For starter, unlimited hosting provider like hostgator would be great & quite cheap

Compuzone, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  9. ContentFox

ContentFox Peon

Best Answers:
    blogger is an option but a poor one at that. IMO do some freelancing or whatever to pay for decent hosting and a domain and do your research first.

ContentFox, Sep 21, 2011 IP