1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Starting My New Web / Mobile Arcade Script Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Muqadas.Wattoo, May 25, 2014.

Hello Everyone,

It's been a while that I am not really active on this forum. But today I need help from all you guys. Starting my new business http://www.arcadebooster.com which is a web & mobile arcade script. We have done great work to build this unique product with many features. Now issue is that I am un-aware of how to sell script in the market. I mean where is best place to sell my script?

DP is definitely one top option but what are the other good options to advertise my business?

Also looking for comments and suggestions from webmasters. Do you think this type of product will do good? There are hundreds and thousands of arcade websites but they don't have option of mobile games. We are the first to offer this product where desktop and mobile users can play games according to their devices. Heard the news that flash is dying so we came up with all the games option. Modern style templates and fully automated script with features like no match.

Do you think affiliate system will do better?
    Please help me with the options which can help promote this business.

Please comment.

Muqadas.Wattoo, May 25, 2014 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try SEOClerks.com, people sell software and similar stuff on there all the time. I would focus on video promotion via YouTube and other video sharing sites. There are 100s of forums similar to DP so sign up and work on building your profiles - sites like Warrior Forums, V7N, etc. Scripts are huge on BlackHat sites where they like automated stuff. Good luck!

cronik, May 25, 2014 IP
  3. Muqadas.Wattoo

Muqadas.Wattoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok I will try the site you told me. How do you recommend using youtube? Know any ad maker company? Because usually I saw animated ads.

Muqadas.Wattoo, May 28, 2014 IP