1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Startups investors

Discussion in 'General Business' started by afaufio, Jun 25, 2014.

Hello, i´m starting a new very big project, and i need to get some investors for this start up. I would like to ask what do you consider to be the best startups / investors websites to announce the project and get one or 2 good investors on the project. I was told, there are some websites to get investors, but i really don´t know what. Can you give some ideas please ? Many thanks in advance.

Afaufio

afaufio, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  2. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What about looking at crowdfunding?

Ethan Alvin, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  3. David Tile

David Tile Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'd look into crowdfunding -- that way you can keep autonomy over the project.

David Tile, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  4. Pastorsinlot

Pastorsinlot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Crownfunding is your best beat

Pastorsinlot, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  5. holyman01

holyman01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can take help from few financing consultants who can guide you through the application process with an investor. They will guide you and help you to know what the investor needs to feel safe investing in you and your project. Without a good business plan you're not going to get to face-to-face with the investor to make your pitch.

holyman01, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  6. David Tile

David Tile Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not saying this is your situation but I think there's a tendency for potential start-ups to look for a 'sugar daddy/mommy' investor that will provide a security blanket of cash and encouragement. A start-up and the product or service it provides should be strong enough to stand up on its own.

David Tile, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  7. afaufio

afaufio Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your opinions. David Tile, i fully understand what your point is, and it´s really true. It´s not my case. I have almost all the work done and about the strategy, i also already tested it and have it to offer. I will grow this project and i know also i will get results cause i already did it in my country. Now, i´m expanding for a new much bigger market, and need some resources to be able to be more focused on this project and dedicate it more time. This way it will get results faster. Anyway, and again, thanks to all of you.

afaufio, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  8. David Tile

David Tile Active Member

Best Answers:
    Glad to hear you're having success. Sounds to me like you have the right attitude.

David Tile, Jun 29, 2014 IP