1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stop promoting Amazon products for peanuts!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by BeThePersonOfYourDream, Oct 6, 2016.

?

Are you struggling to make big commissions online?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. May be. It would be nice if there's training on how to make big commission online.

100.0%
    Hello all,

Thank you for your time and for reading this thread. I promise to give great value for your time and trust.

Are you looking to start an internet business but not sure where or how to start?
    Are you an affiliate for Amazon Affiliate Program? If yes, stop right now! You deserve better.
    Are you thinking about joining the Amazon Affiliate Program? Please don't even go there.

Why?

I am thinking about hosting a FREE Internet Business Webinar for you guys. If you're interested please reply to this thread. If there're enough people, I will post a webinar link here for you to join. I would like see how many people are interested first. So I'll closely observe this thread for your responses.

Here's what I have in mind for this FREE 1 hour educational webinar. I will personally present this webinar. This business training will reveal the advantages and disadvantages of 3 different types of internet business models; and you will discover which one is best for you. This can save you headache, heartache, efforts, time and money. The 3 types of internet business models that I will discuss are:
    1. The Affiliate Marketing model
    2. Create Your Own Information Product model
    3. The Licensing model

Business fact: most new businesses fail because the owners lack the knowledge and education to run their businesses.

Remember, knowledge/education is power. Most business professors at the universities are not millionaires themselves. How can they teach you how to become wealthy and successful by teaching you all the business theories in class? Hmmm....

==> All you have to do is reply "YES" to this thread. <==

Again thank you for reading and have a great income and be the person of your dream!

Angela

BeThePersonOfYourDream, Oct 6, 2016 IP
  2. BeThePersonOfYourDream

BeThePersonOfYourDream Peon

Best Answers:
    There's one thing that I need to clarify. After I posted the thread, I realized that there's a link attached to the words "Affiliate Marketing". I have NOTHING to do with this business. The link was attached to my words without my permission. I have tried to remove the link but I have not figured out how to edit my posted thread. If you know how to edit a thread, please message me ASAP so I can fix this issue. Thanks!

1. The Affiliate Marketing model
    2. Create Your Own Information Product model
    3. The Licensing model

3. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    First, The answer to your question is available in this link: Premium Membership. Look at the table (Removal Of Ads From Premium Member's Posts). If you don't want any of your post to have a link (advertisement), you could purchase premium membership.

Second, I would like to let you know if this forum discourage anyone to write short and meaningless post. The rules is available here:
    1. Forum Rules
    2. Posting Guidelines
    I have no idea if writing only "Yes" is allowed or not. :)

Third, This forum (General Business) is focus only on discussion about 'Business'. It is not allowed to create sales thread in this forum. All sales thread should be created in Buy, Sell, Trade available in DigitalPoint MarketPlace => Service MarketPlace.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
    Arick unirow, Oct 6, 2016 IP
    DaveP likes this.
  4. BeThePersonOfYourDream

BeThePersonOfYourDream Peon

Best Answers:
    Arick, thank you for pointing that out. There're a lot of ads popping left and right on this forums.

Correct: if you are interested in my free educational webinar. Please feel free to write more than just "YES" in your reply.

Arick unirow likes this.