1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Store Web Design Clients & Passwords (management) !?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tokipost, Oct 5, 2010.

What is a good online program to use in order to store all our web design clients logins/passwords/etc info.

And also a good support ticket system, maybe one that can do all of this?

tokipost, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  2. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    What specific features are you looking for?

JoesMillion, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  3. AstarothSolutions

AstarothSolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you looking to store their log in details to your servers (eg FTP) or your log in details to their sites (eg CMS Admin)?

If it is the former, dont, have a password recovery or reset process instead

If it is the later then it will depend on the level of security you require, if its low then simply use the same username and password for all the sites (you and they should have different IDs/ Passwords anyway for audit reasons). You can make it terribly complex making it hard to crack but not that hard to remember as there is only one 15 digit code etc. For higher security there are plenty of freeware that will allow you to store it locally on your computers but as you say "our clients", I don't know any that are designed with multiple or concurrent users.

AstarothSolutions, Oct 8, 2010 IP
  4. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    Hmmm, I personally just use Excel with a custom made worksheet with the pertinent information I need. This works well for me! :)

PHPGator, Oct 8, 2010 IP