1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stranger pointing his spammed domain to my site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by zenid, Feb 9, 2012.

Today I noticed that someone is pointing his/her domainname to my new website. I checked the domain and I can clearly see that this person has been doing a lot of spam-ish linkbuilding on this domain, it has probably been banned from Google.

And now this person is pointing this spammed domain to my new website with good content... I've already contacted the emailaddress in the Whois records of this domain to let this person know that I don't want him/her to point this domain to my site.

Any other suggestions or ideas?

zenid, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  2. QZAX

QZAX Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The person do not care if you want him/her to point the domain to you site or not. There is no use of sending an email to him. He won't listen to you.

It will be better if you include the link to you site. I could not understand properly what you meant.

If you give the link and tell us which domain pointed to your site, then others may understand more clearly and provide you the solution.

And what do you been by pointing his domain to your site. Do you mean to say that he is using your hosting account to host his domain?

QZAX, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  3. zenid

zenid Peon

Best Answers:
    He's simply pointing his domainname to my site.

I blocked his domain via .htaccess and contacted him, you never know...

zenid, Feb 10, 2012 IP
  4. lipe001

lipe001 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't believe your website will be penalized because of that since there is nothing you can do ...

lipe001, Feb 10, 2012 IP