1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stumbleupon.com help

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by pakcricket2010, Nov 26, 2010.

i need traffic to my website i created account on stumbleupon i share my website but not getting traffic i dont have any followers i read on websites that stumble any other website to get traffic is that true ?? plz guide me step by step to drive traffic from stumbleupon to my blog

pakcricket2010, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  2. scylla

scylla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if someone likes it they thumb it up, the more thumbs up it gets, the more exposure it gets.

scylla, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  3. pakcricket2010

pakcricket2010 Peon

Best Answers:
    but i am new why people know me and why they thumbs up

pakcricket2010, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  4. scylla

scylla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    scylla, Nov 26, 2010 IP
  5. Genesis1

Genesis1 Peon

Best Answers:
    must be an original content to get a lot views

Genesis1, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  6. miksy123

miksy123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try with more interesting content...I get most of the traffic from StumbleUpon... :)

miksy123, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  7. cazort

cazort Peon

Best Answers:
    Stumbleupon is a site that's hard to game--it's about the quality of the page and nothing else. If people like your page, if it grips them immediately and strikes them as interesting, relevant, useful, or fun, they'll thumbs-up it. If they dislike it, they'll thumbs-down it. It may be more important to avoid pages that will strike a person as spammy or offensive, because if a significant contingent of people react this way, you're doomed.

The best way to use stumbleupon is to design a really great landing page...something with a good visual look-and-feel, something unique, interesting, new, and something that logically feeds into the rest of your site. Keep in mind that being thumbs-upped a lot is only half the battle. I have had pages that have achieved success on stumbledupon and that quickly skyrocket to thousands of pageviews, but where visits to that page have a close-to-100% bounce rate. So it's not enough for people to like the page, it needs to be a page that they like, and that makes them want to explore the rest of your site.

Easier said than done.

cazort, Dec 14, 2010 IP