1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Subdomains and page organization question.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by husla3x, Sep 19, 2009.

hey everyone.

I have a quick (kinda) question. I have a domain that is doing well but ver unorganized. My question is this.

Is it important to keep the bulk of the pages niche separated? I ask this because I am not sure, i know that it should be but the pages are doing pretty well the way they are.

Would my site do better if i made subdomains for the different niches? Right now they are just .html pages of different niches floating freely in the page pool. There are about 4 different niches involved and they all are doing okay. Would they do better if i put all the like pages in folders? and if the answer is yes would it be fine to forward the originals to the new pages in the sub-domain folders? Should I keep the originals up? ow long is it cool to do that without getting slapped by GGGLE?

I am talking hundreds of pages.

Would my seo improve. I really need someone to break it down for me. I trust you guys and I will await a reply. Thanks

Oh yea, they are getting good organic traffic how they are. Would doing the above improve this any?

husla3x, Sep 19, 2009 IP