1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Submitting new posts to Facebook or Twitter?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by digitalbrain, Apr 17, 2011.

Hi. I am launching a new website and am a bit confused how to take off and get some backlinks. Article submissions seem to be devalued, paid blog networks can get you deindexed.

How much does facebook and twitter help? Do you submit every new post to facebook, twitter or both?

What is best practice?

digitalbrain, Apr 17, 2011 IP
    ApocalypseXL likes this.
  2. Bohra

Bohra Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well Facebook has active users so it helps you connect to ur users more easily

Bohra, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  3. SuitUp

SuitUp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I personally use twitter for my website. I post whenever I make a new post, but it is not so much for the backlinking.
    If you want to use social media you should try to become a part of the community. Interact with other people and find someone related to your website that you can follow. Chances are they will follow back.

SuitUp, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  4. khulet22

khulet22 Member

Best Answers:
    Twitter can help a lot in terms of indexing your backlinks.. And will help your site be recognize by Google.. Because twitter is an authority website.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
    khulet22, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  5. Tarum

Tarum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook:
    - Create fan page, make sure to Share/Like every new post there. Quite useful for backlinks, just make sure not to spam every 10 minutes with new links.

Twitter:
    - Twitter is THE best for getting visitors and backlinks. On Facebook, people simply like you. On Twitter, they want to follow you - that's the point and most will hopefully follow you and check every new link or w/e that you post. Twitter has PR9 if you're into Page Rank and it's a trusted site, that can help you with your rankings.

Tarum, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  6. igirlsgames

igirlsgames Peon

Best Answers:
    great ! i have done these like here . thanks

igirlsgames, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  7. LloydBurrell

LloydBurrell Peon

Best Answers:
    Use Twitter for general purposes (this implies posting a link to each new article you write) and Facebook for targeted traffic (set up dedicated pages and link accordingly). This is the basic approach, until you get the feel which method is best for you.

LloydBurrell, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  8. rt.maverick007

rt.maverick007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i suggest you to use booth of them...

rt.maverick007, Apr 17, 2011 IP
  9. digitalbrain

digitalbrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone! I'll set up the way you suggested. So this will help me index faster and get some followers..Still need to get a backlinking strategy:)

digitalbrain, Apr 17, 2011 IP