1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Success could just be around the corner... It reallly could if you let it in...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by louis d, Feb 29, 2012.

Hello everyone, I have been having success with affiliate marketing for a while now and I directly attribute most of that success to the fact that I stopped listening to the people who put me down my whole life (family, so called friends, and generally negative people) and of-course hard work.
    You see there are people in all of our lives (some more than others) that will do nothing but bring you down. Whether it be family or friends or anyone.

This is because the way they think is always negative. The glass is half empty for them not half full. We should not judge them for this they find it very difficult themselves. the only reason I understand this is because I usednto be the same way.

The people who think like this generally do not succeed in life because they have a defeatist attitude. It is easier for them to put someone down and try to steer them away from their dreams than to give them positive input. I am telling you right now that it is very important to you to keep these people at arm’s length.

You need to stop listening to people who say you can`t and start listening to people who give you positive motivation. You also need to start listening to people who are already succeeding in life. I can tell you that successful people are highly contagious and they rub off on you. It is a proven scientific fact that to a certain extent you automatically subconsciously replicate the actions of those who you are around the most.

With that in mind; check your company. If you live with someone who always puts you down DO NOT believe them they are talking rubbish. You could be a millionaire in a month if you believed you could FACT… YOU JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF…AND TAKE ACTION IN SMALL STEPS.

Here are some powerful quotes from some truly great thinkers. These people have changed the lives of millions by helping them see things differently. If you start listening to them more you could change yours too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don't go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won't laugh at you.”
    Jim Rohn

“Better understated than overstated. Let people be surprised that it was more than you promised and easier than you said.”
    Jim Rohn

“A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided.”
    Tony Robbins

“How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?”
    Tony Robbins

“If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.”
    Tony Robbins

“All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.”
    Brian Tracy

“Decisiveness is a characteristic of high-performing men and women. Almost any decision is better than no decision at all.”
    Brian Tracy

“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
    Albert Einstein

“Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.”
    Albert Einstein

“In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.”
    Tony Robbins

“For every disciplined effort there is a multiple reward.”
    Jim Rohn

"Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favor."
    Brian Tracy

“Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives.”
    Tony Robbins

“Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”
    Jim Rohn

“Ideas can be life-changing. Sometimes all you need to open the door is just one more good idea.”
    Jim Rohn

Surround yourself with people who make you feel good or at least do not make you feel bad. Listen to and follow people online who inspire you and tell you that you can and you will. And I think most importantly TAKE ACTION! If you sit there today and do nothing than how do you expect tomorrow to bring you anything worthwhile? Seriously I know it sounds obvious but its true do something today that is different. The first step is any POSITIVE ACTION…

Thanks for listening,

You can do this, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.

kindest regards Louis D

louis d, Feb 29, 2012 IP