1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Success In Online Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gvannorman, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    Very true! I don't know if I agree that you have to do these 4 things in that exact order but you definitley need to be aware of all 4 of those points. When you're doing your market research you should be aware of the other 3 points on your list: is there enough demand (traffic) for this product, can I optimize my site for this traffic (conversion) and can I create a useful product that my customers will need (product). If you are aware of all of these 4 points simultaneously then you can achieve success.

Le Dangles, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  2. newera

newera Peon

Best Answers:
    i just have one question if businesses are based on failures and achievements then why does it matter if you fall once , i started a small home business it actually didnt go so well but i learned from the failures to fix the problems in my new company ..... you might want to take that as a suggestion

newera, Jul 20, 2010 IP
  3. extreme-online-business

extreme-online-business Peon

Best Answers:
    Really nice information,Thankyou for sharing

extreme-online-business, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  4. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone is looking for progress on my success. I will say that I am working on getting the perfect domain set up. Which also is very important when it comes to getting traffic. You really want a keyword domain if possible. The wrong domain name can be fatal to any online business. This is why it takes so long to make sure that it is one that will help you be successful.

As mentioned above the poster is selling "self cleaning litter boxes". This is where you want your domain name to mention something about your niche. That is the stage that I am at right now. Now, this is moving forward for me, but it is also moving slow. This is because I also run an article service which takes up a bit of my time. I will however stop in here and keep everyone posted on any progress being made.

gvannorman, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  5. Hermawan.Solihin

Hermawan.Solihin Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear gvannorman,

How about the 30 days challenge? Now it has passed 15 day from the first post, How are you doing?

Hermawan.Solihin, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  6. iwillguide

iwillguide Peon

Best Answers:
    Finally traffic is more important.If you have skills to drive traffic as much as the you will see sales for any kind of product.it does not matter much which product you selling but you should have the tactics to get visitors .more visitors =more sales=success!

iwillguide, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  7. backlinker2010

backlinker2010 Guest

Best Answers:
    All you need to realize is that 2 be successful you just need #1 good information and #2 implementation.

backlinker2010, Jul 27, 2010 IP