1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest me a script for my new site

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by engedi05, Sep 19, 2013.

I am planning to work on a generic Pet site which i intend to use it to provide information about different type of Pets and their breeds.

I m now struggling in choosing a script that would be appropriate for the site. I will want my user to help to contribute to the content as well.

The main page will have navigation links to several pet section such as dog, cat, rabbit etc.

Then for the dog section i will be listing the breeds as a whole. And will have content about the specific breed as well.

example: mypetsite.com/dogs/breed/goldenretriever/
    mypetsite.com/cats/breed/siamese/
    my users should be able to add new breed if it is not yet included, or they can just edit the existing content for enhancement. And as well i want my visitors be able to post their on pets photo as showcase in the specific breed page.

what is the best script and as well plugin i should be using?

engedi05, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  2. aqua97

aqua97 Member

Best Answers:
    I know for sure it can be built with DLE (datalife engine. russian origin CMS, very flexible and "user oriented", i mean, you can divide users by ranks, give them ability to edit only certain categories, pages. they can upload and send to your moderation whole pages with multimedia content [add videos, flash, photos, it will arrange in gallery all of this], because the "post" that they write and send to moderation can be huge and formatted with anything inside..)

aqua97, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  3. aqua97

aqua97 Member

Best Answers:
    you will also need to attach a photo gallery plugin, there are plenty of those as well as templates for this CMS.
    I'm a pro with it, did hundreds of sites to my clients (im a flasher and site-builder freelancer since 2005)
    so you can ask basic questions if you want (more complex questions that need my work instead of advice is for $ :) )

aqua97, Sep 19, 2013 IP