1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest me some best method to promote one educational site in Dubai and Brazil

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Basanta, Jun 29, 2011.

We have one website. we are providing distance learning courses through online. Please suggest me how to promote this website through Social Media sites or any other process basically I want to target Dubai and Branzil in order to get huge traffic. Thanks :)

Basanta, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  2. Mbhall

Mbhall Member

Best Answers:
    I would begin with your targeting first. I would maybe start somewhere such as facebook and run some ppc campaigns targeting students from different universities.
    I may also start a facebook group.
    From there, you could basically pump the usual online promoting methods such as articles and social bookmarking.

Mbhall, Jun 29, 2011 IP
  3. rais.hussain

rais.hussain Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to join facebook, twitter, social bookmarking websites and different forums which are the best way to promote online.

rais.hussain, Jul 2, 2011 IP
  4. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Send targetted traffic to your website , because i think you need traffic from only dubai and russian , give to ptc sites, manual traffic exchanges , well i used it .

unknownpray, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  5. derrickschwan

derrickschwan Peon

Best Answers:
    Article marketing, social bookmarking, blog commenting, use as well social networking like facebook and twitter....

derrickschwan, Jul 17, 2011 IP