1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest reliable Peer-to-Peer Lending Platform

Discussion in 'General Business' started by degreubiwa, Dec 20, 2016.

I have some extra cash on which my bank is now paying very low Interest, thus I am looking for a Peer-to-Peer lending platforms in India that will cut-off the banks and I can lend to Entrepreneurs directly with some collateral/guarantee in place within the system.

degreubiwa, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  2. Lendbox India

Lendbox India Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try with Lendbox or Fair cent. There are over 10,000 active investors on Lendbox. The avg ROI has been 20% with 0 defaults till now.

There are more peer to peer lending platforms available but Lendbox and Faircent has bigger and better numbers. Registering on Lendbox is free while you'll have to pay a little on Faircent.

Have anymore questions then simply shoot a mail at , we'll be happy to answer.

Hope this answer will help you.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    Lendbox India, Dec 20, 2016 IP
  3. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks I hope I can cut-off the banks some day as they are women lust hungry all day. Female employee of a bank even passed kisses to me once as I was reading business loan broucher. Don't know the wellness in people of India is disappearing and everyone after money now.

degreubiwa, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    And then you woke up from your dream and came back to reality.;)

Spoiltdiva, Dec 21, 2016 IP
  5. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    I am not in the dream as you expect. I am presently updating my websites with content and after that I will register on this free p-p lending platform.

degreubiwa, Dec 21, 2016 IP