1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggest some good ways for earning online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gizmozz, Jun 11, 2008.

1. kevin543

kevin543 Peon

Best Answers:
    Forex trading is big business. The global annual turnover is counted in trillions, yes that is right, trillions of dollars More and more people, day after day, are eager to learn how to trade online. This creates a business opportunity. Online trading in stocks, futures, options and of course forex is a booming business. The technology and permissions to be able to trade online for ordinary people has only been available for a few years. The growth in people trading has been dramatic.

kevin543, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  2. lucaskent

lucaskent Peon

Best Answers:
    Well am looking for something more stable and requires no investment.

lucaskent, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  3. kevin543

kevin543 Peon

Best Answers:
    Stock trading- a fabulous financial instrument. The average person's interest in the stock trading has grown phenomenally over the past few years. Today, stock trading has turned into the vehicle of choice for growing wealth. This growing demand conjugated with advances in trading technology has opened up the markets to anyone and everyone interested in this field.

kevin543, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  4. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Possibilities are endless... you need to add more description in the thread for us to give you better piece of advice
    like, what you are good at? designing, development, writing, promotion etc...
    You can find a lot of work here & there, but you need expertise to complete the assigned task & continue getting work

SSC, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Then get yourself some skills man : design , web programing , networking & servers , application programing or even marketing .

ApocalypseXL, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  6. lucaskent

lucaskent Peon

Best Answers:
    I have skills in web designing but like i said bidding @ scriptlance dint fetch me any job work.
    Can you guys name me some place where i can write articles and all and get paid for that.

7. currenz

currenz Peon

Best Answers:
    have you tried elance.com and freelancer.com?

currenz, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  8. lucaskent

lucaskent Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried freelancer, scriptlance and odesk. But i just dont think bidding is for me. Sometimes i bid low and the higher bidder gets it sometimes i bid high and the lower one gets it. Anyways guess will give elance a try.

9. currenz

currenz Peon

Best Answers:
    It is important to have a good portfolio and customer feedback. You should focus on building a strong portfolio and start accumulate your feedback scores. Once you do that, the chances of winning a project will be increased. Perhaps you should look for those jobs which you may have higher chances of winning it (e.g. those job with smaller budget but require a lot of work). Produce good quality of work and ask your client for feedback. Besides, it is important to create a complete profile. Personally I would not consider those who do not have a complete profile.

currenz, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  10. Frankrock

Frankrock Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if there were a lot of sites where bidding for writing projects is not a requirement, then you would have known of it already, right? A lot of talented and successful freelance writers start from bidding on projects and work their way up from there, so I don't see why it should be a problem for you. Like one poster said, build a good portfolio and accumulate feedback from your clients. You can also create your own personal blog, it's handy especially when clients ask for samples of your work. Patience, hard work, and real talent (or skill) my dear, are your keys to success.

Frankrock, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  11. r_han

r_han Peon

Best Answers:
    There's no easy in this world guys,.. everything needs your struggle and sacrifice,..do what you desire and the money will follow,.. one thing NEver Give Up,..

r_han, Apr 4, 2011 IP
  12. lucaskent

lucaskent Peon

Best Answers:
    No im not giving up...im in fact trying harder...i read all the comments over here. But the thing is i have tried most of them already now trying things that i dint try before.

13. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    make a blog and use Adsense and affiliate to earn money.

jhardy2008, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  14. theAdviserMe

theAdviserMe Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to say this...but your programs are very much outdated!

theAdviserMe, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  15. lucaskent

lucaskent Peon

Best Answers:
    which programs are you taking about???

lucaskent, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  16. webexpert2u

webexpert2u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Freelance writing, designing or development job or start your own website and earn through advertiesments

webexpert2u, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  17. deepikawalecha

deepikawalecha Peon

Best Answers:
    if you have good command on language then it is best that you work as a freelancer and also for work you can make a network of seo as they have some freelance project that need freelance article writer

deepikawalecha, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  18. lucaskent

lucaskent Peon

Best Answers:
    I have my own website here it is www.estufs.com but dont earn that much from it. It has many features yet not enough i guess.

lucaskent, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  19. PGriff

PGriff Peon

Best Answers:
    *** What kind of work do you want to do? Coding? Sales? Data entry? ***

PGriff, Apr 5, 2011 IP
  20. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, here's one.

There's a lot of money in selling drugs but its very tough because of the police. What you should do is create a forum that is completely locked out of google search. Make it so the only invited people can access it. Now you can take all of your clients on the streets and take them online. No hassle, no cops because you can simply mail it. No outsiders allowed.
    Totally secure and yours for the making.

Seriously, its a good idea if my life doesn't work out I'm going to do that myself.

There's your idea.

Laceygirl, Apr 5, 2011 IP