1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Suggestions & Coder Needed] Making a Design Community!!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pratik, Nov 5, 2008.

Hi there,

I am looking to make a design community.... ;) planning to use WordPress as my CMS.. yet its not final...
    I want to know if what I am thinking is possible using WordPress and if any coder here can work on it.

The site (which I will design it) ... will have the following ...

• Free Registration option for visitors... later would be converted to paid registrations...
    • Tutorials, of which some can be viewed by all and others only by registered members...
    • Option to display websites of registered member at homepage...
    • Option for subscribing to News Letter (also would like to know the best mailing software which can use the email ids collected from the site)...

If any coder is serious about this.. please PM me we can have a talk over Skpye and work it out..

pratik, Nov 5, 2008 IP
  2. magicinthedesert

magicinthedesert Peon

Best Answers:
    Everything you've listed can be done in WordPress.

I have a website building course that would take you through the process of building this in WordPress. I'm selecting 10 people through an application process, and if you're selected, the course is free and you'll have your site up in time to launch for the New Year. Check out the details here.

magicinthedesert, Nov 6, 2008 IP
    pratik likes this.
  3. pratik

pratik Notable Member

Best Answers:
    hey thanks for the help...
    I have filled the application.... :)

pratik, Nov 6, 2008 IP