1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestions for a Freeware Program

Discussion in 'General Business' started by azdolfan, Mar 30, 2010.

There should probably be a section for freeware programs, but I didn't see one.

I have several websites that I started with the freebie programs like phpbb3 and zen cart and then customized for my needing. Now, I need to create a website that basically does this:

1) allows users to find a listing of a business in their specified location.
    2) allows businesses to list their business in their area at a recurring subscription cost.
    3) Submitted businesses need to be approved before posting.

Similar to this site (http://www.funeralhomes.com/), but with one big exception, allow the business to submit their own info and select recurring payments to post their ad in my directory. In the example site, when you go to the section advertise with it, it asks a few details but then says call us now. Not automated (I'm guessing to get sales people to get more money out of them than really needed)

Is there a freeware program out there similar to this one to get me started and then I will customize it?

Thanks for your time!

azdolfan, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  2. james.parker

james.parker Peon

Best Answers:
    When you talk about the freeware program it means any desktop application...you may get this only in web application that list the business locations or descriptions.. the business list dot com you can search this on google it will give you the top record you can go on it and see as a sample

Regards

james.parker, Mar 30, 2010 IP