1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestions for Christian Myspace clone.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Sulla, Mar 15, 2008.

Hi all I have a brand new christian myspace clone just a few days old. And I am looking at suggestions on how to promote it for little money. Here is what I am doing or plan on doing so far.

1. Building backlinks as I have time from other christian sites.

2. Submitting to search engines including site maps becouse of the many pages.

3. Adding Addthis buttoms to every page.

4. Having my friends add the site to Stumble etc.

5. Getting as many friends as possible to join.

6. Possibly paying a service to signup and post.

Any would love to have some suggestions on getting christian traffic.

Sulla, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  2. alemcherry

alemcherry Guest

Best Answers:
    Banner ad on niche sites might work best. Submitting to search engines is waste of time. They will find you anyways :)

Getting the intial thousands of members ould be the hardest. Get some of your own friends to sign up first and then spend some money on PPC etc.

alemcherry, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  3. Sulla

Sulla Peon

Best Answers:
    Good I have been trying to find a christian site with good traffic. Still waiting to here back from most of them.

Sulla, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  4. Nonny

Nonny Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What about offline promotion (fliers?) at local Christian youth groups? Could your site sponsor music or other teen-oriented events (that may be more productive once you've established yourself a bit)?

Also are you going to allow band pages? There are a lot of Christian bands, and they could encourage their fans to sign up.

Nonny, Mar 15, 2008 IP
  5. Sulla

Sulla Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm good idea but money is VERY limited at the moment so cant promote much. And yes people are welcome to setup profiles for there christian ministries including bands.

Sulla, Mar 15, 2008 IP