1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestions on a job site please.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by webtry, Feb 14, 2006.

Hi,
    I just bought a domain primarily for fun:

http://foralljobs.info/

I know you cannot do real business just having fun and without good content.

I just need some suggestions on which way to go? You'll say "it is up to you" but which is better: a job forum, listing/directory for job related sites, articles etc. (sure there ARE lots and lots of them out there :) )

I am a graphics designer and actually have no pro knowledge on career building. I do want the impossible yes, and maybe I am wasting time but anyway thats all for know.

Thanks to listen all this stuff and so..

webtry, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  2. BILZ

BILZ Peon

Best Answers:
    i would do all of what you suggested. Maybe start with the easiest one of those suggestions and just keep adding to the site. Stick some adsense on there and see if you can make a few bucks.

BILZ, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  3. webtry

webtry Peon

Best Answers:
    I have not used adsense before (surprisin?). Do we have to build about 10 page content to be accepted; if not how much on the index page? Google accepts any kind of site, no matter how small it is?
    I have an aasumption but asking just to confirm..

webtry, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  4. LadyJade

LadyJade Peon

Best Answers:
    To earn from adsense you gotta have content with keywords to score, jobs are competitive too. I write web content and I could write some content about job searching, resume writing and etc.

Those are general and I'd charge $10 for 400 words, $15 for 500 if you need 'em. Just let me know.

Good luck and have fun!

*Lisa :)

LadyJade, Feb 16, 2006 IP
  5. webtry

webtry Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Lisa, if i think seriously about the site I might offer smt. to you. Just will search some free articles atm. I also think about putting only design specific job information since i have more knowledge on this sector. Overall, not sure which way to go yet; maybe I abandon the idea entirely.

webtry, Feb 16, 2006 IP