1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestions on earning money on the internet?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Asgeco, Sep 9, 2012.

1. emperor14

emperor14 Peon

Best Answers:
    as you know mlm is some how multi level marketing which has been started its work for about 88 years and even more ...
    as you know if you be patient you can earn so much money per month like these people which work part time or full time and for their jobs they make money so a lot ...
    10incomes.com/page/top-500-mlm-earners
    if you don't know mlm, lets check mlm benefits
    1-Small amount of risk
    2-A huge demand for good quality products
    3-Residual income
    4-The income potential
    5-No employees to hire
    6-No inventory
    7-Low operating Costs
    8-Leverage
    9-Portability
    10-The attainable freedom
    these are great points for everyone ...
    if you are interested to join i am working with nuskin that has joined the top 10 Direct selling companies with 1.7billion dollars on 2011 ... and produce antiaging products ...
    check this out for just one sample effect of the product
    just search youtube on this keyword "nu skin before after"
    if you are interested to join us and get wealthy...
    if you are tired of your job ...
    if you wanna experience something new and fun ...
    if you wanna meet so many persons ...
    if you wanna travel so a lot ...
    or use the miracle products with the wholesale price(about 25% or more off) just and stay YOUNG ...
    just contact me :
    mail:

emperor14, Sep 28, 2012 IP
  2. Kriztz

Kriztz Peon

Best Answers:
    you can earn money on slicethepie just listening to songs and writing reviews..:)

Kriztz, Oct 1, 2012 IP
  3. Asgeco

Asgeco Member

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with you. Marketing was and always will be the big money.

Most of the informational stuff you can by online (tutorials, books, etc.) you can also get it for free. The difference is that then you pay for it you don't need to spend time searching and most of the times you get concentrated information. That is why people are buying informational stuff online. And also it is because of the marketers know how to make them buy it :)

As for Youtube and video tutorials I think I will go for it. As far as I know you can even get paid by google for each 1k views. I will look into all this youtube matter and I think I will use your offer and PM you later.

Well, talking about free content from users it's like a chicken and the egg problem. If you don't have content most likely you won't have any users and if you don't have any users you won't get any free content from them :D

Maybe you can tell me where to start learning all this stuff (blogs, books, etc.)? And you are right $70 is not much.

Websites like fiverr to me looks like a shot term solution. You may earn some money from them but you always will need to trade your time for money and the trading ratio will most likely be the same. I'm looking for something which will be hard in the beginning but in the future the time spent and money received ratio will increase. In other word you would get more money while spending less time.

Asgeco, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  4. jimrom

jimrom Member

Best Answers:
    Asgeco, I'm going to point you in a different direction. Not that I disagree with affiliate marketing, since I've made a fair amount of money with it in the past. I got out of it because I was tired of chasing the wheel, more than anything else.

I'm also not going to recommend Fiverr, since I long ago figured out that the people who are really making money on Fiverr are the ones who are exploiting the gig posters and selling their work for a 400% markup. Well, Fiverr makes pretty good money too, of course...

You've said 2 things that caught my attention. First, that you are skilled with Drupal, and second that you are looking for something that brings in residual income. So my question is, how are you with themes? If you do a bit of research, the drupal theme market could use some more competition, and a nicely coded theme will sell multiple copies. Work up a dozen themes, set up a shopping cart, give a fantastic theme away for free to draw some attention. Then charge less than what your competition is charging for themes that are better than they create. But, don't sell the themes uniquely. After all, $39 - $59 per theme one time is great, but $15 per theme 10 times is a whole lot better.

The same could be done with plugins, but the market isn't going to be as strong. People area lot more willing to find workarounds to coding issues than they are to deal with an ugly site.

You can use Kentoram's suggestion (which is a great one) along with this idea, and market your work through your Youtube videos.

jimrom, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  5. pota

pota Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can helped you free earned money from PTC website.There is few very much Trusted ptc website like neobux,if you invest 1$ then you can earned 5$ and they are not scam.All are elite website.
    Pm me if you need helped about those sites.

pota, Oct 7, 2012 IP
  6. david.michael

david.michael Active Member

Best Answers:
    Asgeco- You learn Affiliate marketing, Marketing is the key to success and side by side do your drupal business also ...then your life will be settled

david.michael, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  7. gotlivechat

gotlivechat Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is often a way for people to get started. But since barrier to entry is low, it can be very competitive.
    If you have access to a product, you can always try selling it online. Reselling some type of service is another business idea as well -- preferable one where you receive recurring revenue.

gotlivechat, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  8. capitalmind

capitalmind Banned

Best Answers:
    I think web development is very good for good earn. It is very easy to earn by it.

capitalmind, Oct 12, 2012 IP
  9. young_custom_programmer

young_custom_programmer Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Maybe, you can start selling my internet marketing bots once they're finished ? PM me for full details, anyone.

Thanks

young_custom_programmer, Oct 31, 2012 IP
  10. jasonjylee

jasonjylee Peon

Best Answers:
    There are alot of ways to earn money over the internet. Like what everybody have suggested you can join an affiliate program or sell your skills. If you are planning to have more success by selling through the internet I suggest you invest a bit of money and get yourself some good training on marketing. This can really help. Writing articles is just one way of marketing throught the net. there are many other ways of marketing your product here are a few

Free marketing:
    1. social media (twitter, facebook)
    2. Blogging
    3. forum
    4. SEO

Paid Marketing:
    1. solo ads
    2. ezine marketing
    3. pay per click
    4. banners advertising

Since you have a skill what I would suggest is that you create a blog and provide useful how to's on your blog and tach people simple web developing skill's to get them interested in your product. Hope this has helped. PM me if you want to know more. I'll gladly help :)

jasonjylee, Nov 3, 2012 IP
  11. kriishna

kriishna Peon

Best Answers:
    There is lot of ideas but small list of sites are there who offer best price and work

kriishna, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  12. Ashleebrady

Ashleebrady Peon

Best Answers:
    Make real money on the internet while at home. There are many legitimate ways to make money on the internet. I'm not going to say it's easy or its fast, because making money online takes work and determination. Anyone who claims it's fast and easy is trying to scam you. But, if you have the time and desire to earn money online, then it can be done domestic and global business environment earning money on the internet more detail visit here http://www.business-environment-idn.com/domestic-and-global-business-environment

http://business-environment-idn.com/

Ashleebrady, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  13. leandros21

leandros21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to make money online. There are paid to click sites, paid to surf, affiliate marketing, youtube partner and an other thousands ways. It depends on your needs, on your patience and of course on your capital what to do.

leandros21, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  14. gregortarquin

gregortarquin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Each and every people wants to make money which can be possible in many ways and some of them are very popular as well as effective kind of way followed by many people.There are many websites where people can make money at online.

gregortarquin, Nov 4, 2012 IP
  15. CameronGBeck

CameronGBeck Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree... I think that your English is great! I am not the most technical person, but I'm "trying to get out there." A lot of people ask me "How do I get a Website for Free," so I finally recorded my answer in a movie and uploaded it to youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F811fJt77rk

I'm sure that you could things like this and start finding your passion: what is it that YOU want to do?

CameronGBeck, Nov 5, 2012 IP